Future Dental Research aims to provide a platform for researchers, clinicians, and professionals in the field of dentistry to share their cutting-edge research and innovative approaches to improve the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of dental diseases and disorders.
The scope of Future Dental Research includes but is not limited to the following topics:
- Dental materials and biomaterials
- Oral microbiome and microbial ecology
- Dental implants and prosthodontics
- Periodontology and oral hygiene
- Orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics
- Endodontics and pulp biology
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Oral pathology and oncology
- Dental education and public health
- Emerging technologies and therapies in dentistry
Future Dental Research welcomes original research articles, reviews, case reports, and perspectives that contribute to the advancement of dental research and practice.